Monday, March 1, 2010

Second Blessings Consignment Sale - March 5-6

I have been very busy sorting and pricing toys and clothes to put in the Second Blessing Consignment Sale, but I am finally done! If you are able to go, I highly recommend shopping there. There are tons of great values on baby equipment, furniture, toys, books, clothes, etc. I have only gone to Old Navy for all of last year because I never need clothes anymore. I find Gymboree, Gap, at Second Blessings and at Little Lambs in September. Twice a year shopping and I'm set! So here's the info:
Second Blessings Children's Consignment Sale is a fundraiser for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) at StoneBridge Church. We sell gently used children's clothing and accessories from infant to girls and boys size 12, toys, baby equipment, furniture, shoes, bikes, outside toys, children's books, games, and videos.
Friday, March 5th: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm Sale
Saturday, March 6th: 8:00 am - 11:00 am Half price Sale
If you don't know where StoneBridge is get directions here.

No comments: